|Battle of the Sexes|
|Location||Montego Bay, Jamaica|
|Episodes||20 (including reunion and special)|
|Season Run||December 30, 2002 – May 12, 2003|
Battle of the Seasons
|Episode||Winners||Inner Circle||Life Saver|
|1/2||Sergeant Says||Girls||Melissa, Amaya||Amaya, Melissa, Aneesa, Genesis||Blair, Theo, Jamie, Colin||Dan||Julie||David E.*|
|3||Dead Man's Drop||Girls||Ruthie||Ruthie||Ellen||Anne||Theo||Jamie||Colin||Gladys||Beth||Laterrian|
|4||Tree House||Guys||Dan, Jamie||Puck||Puck||Gladys||Eric J.|
|5||Breath-Hold Bungee||Guys||James||Veronica||James||Emily||Jisela||David B.|
|7||Seven Rings of Saturn||Guys||Puck, Theo||Emily||Mark||Colin||Amaya||Yes|
|8||Freeze Your Butt Off||Girls||Ellen||Theo||Tonya||Rachel||Dan*|
|9||People Mover||Girls||Ayanna, Ellen||Jamie||Tonya||Aneesa||Dan|
|10||Battle of the Opposite Sexes||Guys||Jake||Veronica||Blair||Tonya||Jake*|
|11||Leaky River||Guys||Eric N.||Melissa||N/A*||Christina||Theo|
|12||Stairway to Heaven||Guys||Jamie||Emily||Blair*||Veronica||Syrus|
|14||Spider Mon||Guys||Shane||Genesis||Anne||Eric N.|
|18||It Takes Three||Guys||Final Rankings; Guys: Mark 1st, Colin 2nd, Jamie 3rd; Girls: Ruthie 1st, Ellen 2nd, Lori 3rd|
- David E. quit the game on the first episode after coming into conflict with Puck, who had suggested David to be eliminated by the Inner Circle. David, who was already offended by Puck spitting on him, chose to leave the game.
- No challenge or voting ceremony was held in Episode 6. Instead the cast participated in Puck's wedding ceremony in which he married girlfriend and the mother of his infant son, Betty.
- Puck quit the game in Episode 9 after trashing the residence when his wife was detained at departure from Jamaica for not having her green card. Dan, who was originally voted off, was brought back because the teams needed to be symmetrical, and have the same number of players.
- Jake quit the game in Episode 10, citing personal reasons.
- In Episode 11 Eric N. dedicated the lifesaver to his sister, who was in the hospital with an over-100 degree fever. The lifesaver was not used to save a contestant, which was allowed in the game.
- Jamie did inform Jonny of who he was giving the life saver to prior to the elimination in Episode 12. After Veronica was eliminated, he said that he was about to give it to Blair but then gave it to Veronica. Since Jonny was never informed and Jamie made it clear that he changed his mind after the elimination, his original selection of Blair had to stay, thereby eliminating Veronica.
- Blair refused the lifesaver in Episode 13 because he felt that he did not deserve to stay over the other guys who had scored higher than him on the scoreboard.
- Emily quit the game in Episode 15 because she did not want to participate in the game without her boyfriend James, who was just voted off by the Inner Circle. Genesis, who was originally voted off, was not eliminated and Lori, who had the fourth highest score was automatically put in the Inner Circle.
- Shane refused the lifesaver in Episode 16 because he did not want Antoine to give up his spot in the final four.
- Bold indicates the contestants in the Inner Circle.
- The contestant's team won the final challenge.
- The contestant's team did not win the final challenge.
- The contestant came in first in the challenge, won the Life Saver, and a prize.
- The contestant was given the Life Saver by the winner of the challenge.
- The contestant was eliminated.
- The contestant quit the game.
- The contestant came in first in the challenge, won the Life Saver, and a prize and quit the game.
|Sergeant Says||Tree House||Seven Rings of Saturn||People Mover|
|Amaya & Melissa||Antoine & Laterrian||Amaya & Veronica||Antoine & Blair||Amaya & Tonya||Antoine & Shane||Aneesa & Tonya||Antoine & James|
|Aneesa & Genesis||Blair & Theo||Aneesa & Anne||Colin & Yes||Anne & Genesis||Blair & Jake||Anne & Emily||Blair & Dan|
|Anne & Christina||Colin & Jamie||Ayanna & Rachel||Dan & Jamie||Aneesa & Christina||Colin & Mark||Ayanna & Ellen||Colin & Eric N.|
|Ayanna & Beth||Dan & Jake||Christina & Emily||David B. & Theo||Ayanna & Lori||Dan & James||Christina & Lori||Jamie & Mark|
|Ellen & Julie||David B. & Syrus||Ellen & Tonya||Eric J. & Syrus||Ellen & Melissa||Eric N. & Yes||Genesis & Ruthie||Jake & Shane|
|Emily & Rachel||David E. & Eric N.||Genesis & Jisela||Eric N. & Mark||Emily & Ruthie||Jamie & Syrus||Melissa & Veronica||Syrus & Theo|
|Gladys & Jisela||Eric J. & Shane||Gladys & Ruthie||Jake & James||Rachel & Veronica||Puck & Theo|
|Lori & Tonya||James & Yes||Lori & Melissa||Puck & Shane|
|Ruthie & Veronica||Mark & Puck|