|Fresh Meat II|
|Location||Whistler, British Columbia|
|Episodes||12 (including reunion and special)|
|Season Run||March 31 – June 9, 2010|
|Winner(s)|| Landon Lueck|
Fresh Meat II pairs 13 brand new challengers with 13 veterans in one of the most dramatic Challenges to date. Strategy is key in Fresh Meat II, and alliances hold more value than friendships. But it's the old rivalry between Kenny and Wes that drives the competition...on and off the playing field...and only the most cunning will survive.
|Episode||Challenge winners||Exile teams||Exile game||Exile outcome|
|#||Challenge||Winner's selection||Voted Into Exile||Winning team||Losing team|
|1||Dirty Mouth||Kenny & Laurel||Darrell & Cara Maria||Jillian & Pete||Lost & Found||Jillian & Pete||Darrell & Cara Maria|
|2||I'll Be There For You||Landon & Carley||Kenny & Laurel||Sarah & Vinny||Weight For Me||Kenny & Laurel||Sarah & Vinny|
|3||Water Logged||Kenny & Laurel||Evelyn & Luke||Paula & Jeff||Lost & Found||Evelyn & Luke||Paula & Jeff|
|4||King Of The Wall||Kenny & Laurel||CJ & Sydney||Katelynn & Brandon|
|5||Drop Out||Kenny & Laurel||Danny & Sandy||Jillian & Pete||Lost & Found||Jillian & Pete||Danny & Sandy|
|6||Turn Style||Jillian & Pete||Landon & Carley||CJ & Sydney||Weight For Me||Landon & Carley||CJ & Sydney|
|7||Airheads||Landon & Carley||Wes & Mandi||Evelyn & Luke||Lost & Found||Evelyn & Luke||Wes & Mandi|
|8/9||Wrecking Ball||Jenn & Noor||Evelyn & Luke||Landon & Carley||Weight For Me: Black Out||Landon & Carley||Evelyn & Luke*|
|9/10||Obstacle||Kenny & Laurel||Weight For Me: Black Out||Jenn & Noor||Ryan & Theresa|
|10||Final Challenge||Landon & Carley||2nd place: Kenny & Laurel; 3rd place: Jillian & Pete; 4th place: Jenn & Noor|
- At the end of the draft selections, Luke was temporarily left without a partner from the alumni, because original contestant Jonna was unable to make it into the country due to a lost passport prior to the departure. Evelyn was brought in as a last-minute replacement, automatically making her Luke's Fresh Meat partner.
- No Exile was held in Episode 4. CJ & Sydney were selected for Exile, but did not have to compete, because the team that was chosen to face them — Katelynn & Brandon — was disqualified after Brandon consumed alcohol prior to the Exile. It had been implied, though, that Katelynn would have been physically incapable of competing after she suffered a severe knee injury during the "King Of The Wall" challenge.
- Evelyn & Luke beat out Landon & Carley in the Episode 8 Exile. However, they skipped the last puzzle, which would have enabled Landon & Carley to win the Exile if they reached the finish line within a five-minute time limit. Landon & Carley beat the five-minute time limit, thus winning the Exile and eliminating Evelyn & Luke.
- Jenn & Noor and Ryan & Theresa were automatically sent to Exile, after they placed in the bottom two in the "Obstacle" challenge. Prior to the challenge, host T.J. Lavin informed each team that the top three finishers were safe from Exile and automatically in the final challenge, instead of the deliberations of the previous missions.
|Landon & Carley||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||EXILE||WIN||EXILE||SAFE||WINNERS|
|Kenny & Laurel||WIN||EXILE||WIN||WIN||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||SECOND|
|Jillian & Pete||EXILE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||EXILE||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||THIRD|
|Jenn & Noor||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||EXILE||FOURTH|
|Ryan & Theresa||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||OUT|
|Evelyn & Luke||SAFE||SAFE||EXILE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||EXILE||OUT|
|Wes & Mandi||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||OUT|
|CJ & Sydney||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||EXILE||SAFE||OUT|
|Danny & Sandy||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||OUT|
|Katelynn & Brandon||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||DQ|
|Paula & Jeff||SAFE||SAFE||OUT|
|Sarah & Vinny||SAFE||OUT|
|Darrell & Cara Maria||OUT|
- The team won the competition.
- The team did not win the final challenge, but won money.
- The team did not win the final challenge and didn't win any money.
- The team won the challenge, and was safe from Exile.
- The team won the Exile.
- The team was selected for Exile, but did not have to compete.
- The team did not win the challenge, but was safe from Exile.
- The team lost the Exile and was eliminated.
- The team was disqualified prior to the Exile and was eliminated.