|XXX: Dirty 30|
|Episodes||21 (including reunion and two specials)|
|Aired from||July 18 – November 28, 2017|
|Location|| Cartagena, Colombia|
|Winners|| Jordan Wiseley|
Invasion of the Champions
XXX: Dirty 30 is the 30th season of The Challenge. Filming began in April 2017.
To celebrate the 30th season of The Challenge, MTV is bringing back the dirtiest and most unpredictable players in The Challenge history for the biggest prize ever - $1 MILLION DOLLARS! This devious bunch will stop at nothing to win the game and compete against each other on The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30. Fifteen men and fifteen women will have to fight their way through some of the craziest, most daring challenges yet. And with this devious assortment of players, the backstabbing and masterminding will be just as intense off the field as on the field. Trust. No. One.
The season opens up with an opening competition known as "The Purge". The contestants will play as individuals and/or teams to avoid elimination. In the end, the bottom six players (3 males and 3 females) will be eliminated. Another Purge will take place at the end of the season to determine the finalists.
The game will then follow a similar format to Free Agents (click here for details) with the following differences:
- The Draw will work differently this season. The bottom players of the challenge will draw out an X or a XX. The player that draws the XX will get to choose a player that will go against the player that was sent in by the challenge winners.
- Similar to the Battle of the Ex-iled twist in Battle of the Exes II, eliminated players will compete in a series of loser's brackets known as "Redemption" for their shot to re-enter the game.
Final Challenge earnings
- Champions: $450,000 each
- Runners-up: $35,000 each
- Third place: $15,000 each
|2 teams of 10||Blue Team|
|#||Challenge||Challenge type||Winners||Voted In||XX Holder||Double-Crossed||Presidio game||Winner||Loser|
|2/3*||Cool Under Fire||Individual||Bananas||Derrick K.||Cory||Dario||Derrick H.||Balls to the Wall||Cory||Derrick H.|
|3/4||Battle Royale||2 teams of 10||Green Team||Kailah||Jemmye||Jenna||The Great Escape||Kailah||Jenna|
|6/7||Pirates' Treasure||Male/Female Pairs||CT & Cara Maria||Jordan||Derrick K.||Ammo||Striptease||Jordan||Ammo|
|Nelson & Veronica||Marie||Aneesa||Tori||Tori||Marie|
|7/8||Ups and Downs||5 teams of 4||Dark Blue Team||Aneesa||Nicole||Kailah||Deadweight||Kailah||Aneesa|
|8/9||Talk Thirty to Me||Individual||Camila||Nicole||Jenna||Britni||Rampage||Britni||Nicole|
|11/12*||Saved by the Bell||4 teams of 4||Team Hunter||Dario||Jordan||Tony||Web of Lies||Tony||Dario|
|12/13||Blackout||3 teams of 5||Green Team||N/A||CT|
|Leroy||Derrick K.||Hunter||Body Check||Hunter||Leroy|
|Jenna||Camila||Tori||Britni||The Reel World||Camila||Britni|
|15/16||X Marks the Spot||Partners and Individuals||CT||Jordan||N/A|
|Snaking Your Way Back In||Individual||Derrick K.||Hunter||Tony|
|16/17||Final Challenge||Partners & Individual||Jordan||Second place: Derrick K., Third place: CT|
|Camila||Second place: Cara Maria, Third place: Tori|
- Before any challenges took place, Ashley withdrew from the competition after she was upset over not having her luggage in time for "The Purge". CT was not present at the first challenge due to passport issues and was not able to enter Cartegena.
- Briana & CT entered the game in Episode 2. Briana came in as a replacement for Ashley, while CT arrived late after his passport situation was solved.
- Nelson was diqsualified from the competition at the end of Episode 11 after provoking Derrick K. into a verbal and physical altercation and hitting him in the face.
- The contestant won the final challenge.
- The contestant did not win the final challenge.
- The contestant won the challenge.
- The contestant was not selected for the elimination round.
- The contestant participated in the elimination draw, but did not draw the XX card.
- The contestant was safe and did not have to participate in the challenge.
- The contestant pulled the XX card and voted someone into the Presidio.
- The contestant was protected from being eliminated by the challenge winner.
- The contestant won in the Presidio.
- The contestant lost in the Presidio and was eliminated.
- The contestant was was eliminated at the Challenge.
- The contestant was removed from the competition due to injury/illness.
- The contestant was disqualified.
- The contestant withdrew from the competition.
- The contestant won the Redemption competition, and returned to the actual game.
- The contestant won their round of the Redemption match.
- The contestant lost the Redemption match, and was permanently eliminated from the game.
- The contestant withdrew from the competition.
- The contestant was disqualified from the competition due to violent behavior.
- Shane was disqualified from Redemption prior to the first reentry point after getting physical in a confrontation with Simone. Simone was disqualified as well for threatening Shane with a broken champagne bottle.
- Ammo decided not to enter the Redemption competition after his collapse during his elimination against Jordan.
|Episode||Air date||Viewers (in millions)|
|1||"Thirty Rotten Scoundrels"||July 18, 2017||0.84|
|2||"Shots Fired!"||July 25, 2017||0.82|
|3||"Pride Before the Fall"||August 1, 2017||0.84|
|4||"Dirty Deeds"||August 8, 2017||0.93|
|5||"Road to Redemption"||August 15, 2017||0.88|
|6||"YAAAASS, Booty!"||August 22, 2017||0.83|
|7||"Ankles Aweigh"||August 29, 2017||0.81|
|8||"Dirty Little Secret"||September 5, 2017||0.83|
|9||"Rampage"||September 12, 2017||0.65|
|10||"Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"||September 19, 2017||0.83|
|11||"The Heart is a Lonely Hunter"||September 26, 2017||0.74|
|12||"Boxed In"||October 3, 2017||0.91|
|13||"Feel the Burn"||October 10, 2017||0.81|
|14||"Pretty Little Backstabbers"||October 17, 2017||0.77|
|15||"A Million More Reasons"||October 24, 2017||0.76|
|16||"The Sinister Six"||October 31, 2017||0.64|
|17||"One in a Million"||November 7, 2017||0.71|